Tuesday 25 September 2012

Insanely Motivated Human

   I have made the brave decision to run a 5k maraton. Well, I would not call it a marathon, it is 35km away from being called a marathon, NONETHELESS it is still an activity of which requires running a distance. I seriously don't know what I have gotten my self into, I don't know where this idea came from, somewhere out of the blue, a spontaneous eruption you may say, but what ever. I have practised - a bit- you see yesterday, I strapped on my running shoes and when for a run (easier said then done), I managed to run 2.5km. I am quite proud, very proud actually (putting aside the fact that I remained  immobilized for the rest of the day, doing nothing else but lie - I mean lye - on my doorstep with my right leg twitching) , but that is half of what I have to run on the 30th. Again, I have managed to one again, bite of more than I can chew. Oh foohy. 

PS: Hello to my German reader!

More to come
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment